Thursday, March 3rd, 2016
This week on Bristol Sport TV, Bristol City Head Coach Lee Johnson explains the thought process that goes into selecting his team each week.
He also outlines how he shares best practice with his Bristol Flyers and Bristol Rugby counterparts and looks ahead to the Severnside derby this Saturday.
Also on this week's show:
- There's an exclusive sneak peek at the corporate boxes in the West Stand
- Sarah Hunter returns to reflect on England Women's victory against Ireland in the 6 nations
- Andy Robinson reflects on Bristol Rugby's victory away to Yorkshire
- Bristol Flyers' American forward, Doug McLaughlin-Williams, previews Saturday’s clash with Sheffield Sharks at the SGS WISE Arena
- We speak to Bristol Central Water Polo Captain Andy Crawford ahead of the British Water polo championships