Wednesday, December 2nd, 2015
Bristol Sport is offering the chance to win a Bristol City specific FIFA 16 cover signed by the 2015/16 Bristol City squad*.
If you've bought FIFA 16 as a Christmas present for friends or family, make the gift perfect with a signed Bristol City cover. We'l be giving away one PS4 and one Xbox One cover.
For a chance to win, simply follow @Bristol_Sport on Twitter and RT the following message before 5pm on Wednesday, December 2nd:
*Cover only, prize does not include a copy of FIFA 16.
Terms and conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Bristol Sport, its clubs, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Winner(s) will be notified via Twitter by 6pm today, and have three days to claim their prize.
- The prizes are as stated, no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are non-transferrable.
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Bristol Sport relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Bristol Sport Limited, Ashton Gate Stadium, Bristol BS3 2EJ.
- The winner’s name will be available by writing into the publisher of the website at the Promoter's address no earlier than six weeks, unless otherwise stated, after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.