Thursday, March 3rd, 2016
To celebrate reaching 10,000 Twitter followers, Bristol Sport are offering the chance to win a Bristol City shirt signed by Scott Golbourne.
The competition will be run on the Bristol Sport Twitter and Facebook pages - in order to enter, supporters are required to follow Bristol Sport on Twitter or Facebook and answer the simple question below, in the replies and comments, by 5pm on Monday, March 7th:
We'll then pick one lucky person to win the shirt. Good luck!
Terms and conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Bristol Sport, its clubs, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- Only one winner, picked from all Facebook, and Twitter entries.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Winner(s) will be notified via Twitter or Facebook within four weeks of the close of the competition, and have three days to claim their prize.
- The prizes are as stated, no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are non-transferrable.
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Bristol Sport relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Bristol Sport Limited, Ashton Gate Stadium, Bristol BS3 2EJ.
- The winner’s name will be available by writing into the publisher of the website at the Promoter's address no earlier than six weeks, unless otherwise stated, after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.