Tuesday, January 12nd, 2016
Here’s a step-by-step guide for supporters aiming to secure their seat for City’s Emirates FA Cup third round replay with West Brom at Ashton Gate.
Sales are online only until close of business today. From tomorrow (Wednesday) at 10am sales will continue online and by phone to 0117 963 0600.
For fans wishing to use the online portal to book, here’s a simple guide to purchasing if you’re a season ticket holder.
- Head to the Bristol Sport ticketing website: http://tickets.bristol-sport.co.uk/
- Sign in with your Supporter ID and password. (Your Supporter ID can be found on your season card or member card. By default, your password is set to your post code in lower case with no spaces, ie bs32ej)
- Once logged in, hover over the “Football” tab and select “Bristol City FC Reserved Tickets”
- From here, check the box alongside each of the tickets you wish to pay for and then click proceed
- Click proceed to checkout and make sure all of your personal details are up to date, and check the box for terms and conditions before clicking next
- From the delivery details, you can select print at home, postage or load to card. In order to load to card, you will need to use the drop down next to each seat to assign the correct season card, then press next
- Hit submit to complete your order and confirm your payment details
For Forever Bristol members it’s just as easy. Simply sign in and then visit Bristol City home tickets, where the option to purchase for the West Brom game will be available.
Meanwhile, disabled supporters are reminded they must call up on 0117 963 0600 to secure their ticket.