Tuesday, September 20th, 2016
City head coach Lee Johnson met with the media ahead of Wednesday's EFL Cup third round tie with Fulham at Craven Cottage.
Here’s what he had to say…
- Taylor Moore is set to be handed his debut
- Hordur Magnusson (toe) and Joe Bryan (dead glute) both expected to sit out cup tie
- Jamie Paterson is cup-tied for the game
- Korey Smith has had a setback and is set to have an injection
- Gustav Engvall could start but Johnson will check on his fitness
- Head coach confirms he will make changes for the cup tie and says he's excited about seeing some of his players given a chance
- Johnson expects both sides to be much-changed, especially with the weekend league fixture in mind
- City boss says it would be a "little upset" if his team won the cup tie
- Johnson wants his players to make history by becoming the first City team to reach round four since 1989
- Head coach will have plenty of his family in attendance, adding: "You can tell how Fulham-based the Johnson are!"
Listen to his pre-match press conference in full on Bristol City Player HD.