Friday, September 23rd, 2016
City head coach Lee Johnson met with the media ahead of tomorrow's Sky Bet Championship clash with Fulham at Craven Cottage.
Here’s what he had to say…
- Joe Bryan (glute) and Hordur Magnusson (toe) to be assessed for recent injuries
- A few other bumps and bruises but nothing too serious
- Korey Smith won't be available after recent injection
- A behind-closed-doors friendly has been arranged for the likes of Smith, Gustav Engvall and Joel Ekstrand
- Johnson puts City's late goals down to "fitness, character and a strong substitutes bench"
- Head coach predicts the majority of Fulham players involved on Wednesday will be changed
- Johnson adds: "Fulham are a good team with quality players"
- City boss expects Matt Smith to return to Fulham line-up, a striker he has worked with before at Oldham
- Johnson praises City fans at Fulham on Wednesday and looks to the large number travelling tomorrow
Listen to his pre-match press conference in full on Bristol City Player HD.