Monday, September 26th, 2016
City first team coach John Pemberton met with the media ahead of tomorrow's Sky Bet Championship clash with Leeds United at Ashton Gate (7.45pm).
Here’s what he had to say…
- Tammy Abraham should be ok after his dead leg injury on Saturday
- Gary O'Neil will be assessed after his recent illness
- Korey Smith could be available again
- Pemberton believes it will be a match of two form teams
- First team coach adds: "Leeds didn't start the season particularly well but they've picked up recently."
- Pemberton says Luke Ayling deserves a good reception from City fans at Ashton Gate
- Coach is excited about City's first game under the lights this season in BS3
- Pemberton is pleased games are coming "thick and fast"
- Ex-Leeds player Pemberton says he enjoyed his time at Elland Road, adding: "It's a great club."
- Pemberton heaps praise on Tammy Abraham, who he likens to Ian Wright. "He's sponge-like in the way he learns," he says.
Listen to his pre-match press conference in full on Bristol City Player HD.