Win a Thatchers Cider mill tour
To celebrate the launch of Thatchers Ciders’ new national advertising campaign and the ongoing partnership with Bristol Sport, we are offering the chance to win a tour and tasting session for five people at the Thatchers mill in Somerset.
The new Thatchers campaign is the continuation of the “What Cider’s Supposed to Taste Like” message, designed to convey the Thatchers “utterly uncompromising commitment to the quality of cider”.
Watch the new advert below here:
Bristol Sport CEO Andrew Billingham commented: “Thatchers joined Bristol Sport’s partner roster in 2014 sponsoring Bristol Rugby and supplying Ashton Gate Stadium and our relationship continues to go from strength to strength.
"We're delighted to play our part in supporting their national growth objectives and I'm sure the new TV advert and outdoor promotional campaign will be a huge success."
To enter the competition to win a tour and tasting session at the Thatchers mill* simply answer the following question by filling in the form below by 5pm on Friday, July 14th.
In the new Thatchers campaign who is tasting the cider to make sure it’s perfect?
- Mr Thatcher
- Aden Flint
- Bobby Reid
*Terms and conditions apply:
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Bristol Sport, its clubs, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- All entries must be made by 5pm on Friday, July 14th.
- Tours of the Thatchers mill prove incredibly popular with Saturday’s currently fully booked until October – please be aware that your chosen date may not be available and winners will need to be flexible in rearranging their tour date.
- The prizes are as stated, no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Bristol Sport relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Bristol Sport Limited, Ashton Gate Stadium, Bristol BS3 2EJ.
- A list of winners will be available by writing into the publisher of the website at the Promoter's address no earlier than six weeks, unless otherwise stated, after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.