Bristol City Football Academy: Driver - Monday afternoons/evenings
Salary: £8.00 per hour
- Do you hold a current, clean and valid driving licence D1 unrestricted or a PCV licence or D1 restricted (car licence obtained prior to 01/01/97) and aged 25+ for insurance purposes?
- Are you reliable and trustworthy?
- Do you have a pleasant, patient and helpful personality?
- Are you free from 3pm onwards on a Monday afternoon?
- Do you want to be part of the South West’s ONLY category 2 Football Academy
If so, we would like to talk to you…
With the mission to “Provide the platform to achieve excellence”, Bristol City FC Academy was the highest scoring Category 2 Academy 2013 and we are now building our structure for future success. The last season saw a record number of Academy players in our First Team squad and we want to continue and exceed this record of achievement.
Our First Team are a Championship side with big ambitions and a home for a Premier League team to be proud of: Ashton Gate – currently a £46 million work in progress, which will become a 27,000 capacity modern, multi-use stadium by this summer.
These are our most exciting times and we are looking for committed, exceptional people to join us on our unique journey.
We now require a driver to join our Operations Team and transport players (U9-U18) to and from training on Monday afternoon/evenings. We are based at SGS College in Stoke Gifford.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Driving a BCFC Vehicle or Minibus to transport players to and from training
- Driving a BCFC Vehicle or Minibus to transport players to and from fixtures
- Responsible for the Health & Safety, comfort and welfare of players in your care
- Carrying out weekly vehicle checks and any basic maintenance
- Report any vehicle defects, faults, incidents and accidents
- Ensuring the vehicle is in a clean and roadworthy condition before and after use
- Refuelling vehicles as required
- Maintaining company image: working attire should be worn at all times and kept in a clean and tidy condition
- Working within Health & Safety guidelines and Drivers Code of Conduct
- To attend Monthly Operations Meetings and One-to-One’s with Head of Operations
- To possess and develop a working knowledge of Safeguarding children regulations in line with Company policy & procedures
We will give you:
- A supportive and progressive environment
- Complimentary ticket to all Bristol City FC Home league fixtures
- The opportunity to be part of one of the most unique and exciting organisations in the South West
If this is you please apply with your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: due to the nature of the role, any job offer is dependent on a CRC (Criminal Records Check) all information will be kept by the Safeguarding Officer in strictest confidence.
We are an equal opportunities employer