Bristol City Football Academy: Drivers – Casual
Part Time Basis
Salary: £8.00 per hour
- Do you hold a current, clean and valid driving licence D1 unrestricted or a PCV licence or D1 restricted (car licence obtained prior to 01/01/97) and aged 25+ for insurance purposes?
- Are you reliable and trustworthy?
- Do you have a pleasant, patient and helpful personality?
- Do you have a flexible approach to working arrangements?
- Do you want to be part of the South West’s ONLY category 2 Football Academy
If so, we would like to talk to you…
With the mission to “Provide the platform to achieve excellence”, Bristol City FC Academy was the highest scoring Category 2 Academy 2013 and we are now building our structure for future success. The last season saw a record number of Academy players in our First Team squad and we want to continue and exceed this record of achievement.
Our First Team are a Championship side with big ambitions and a home for a Premier League team to be proud of: Ashton Gate – currently a £46 million work in progress, which will become a 27,000 capacity modern, multi-use stadium by this summer.
These are our most exciting times and we are looking for committed, exceptional people to join us on our unique journey.
We now require Drivers to join our Operations Team who are based at SGS College to transport players (U9-U18) to and from evening training (weekdays) and to fixtures (weekdays & weekends)
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Driving a BCFC Vehicle or Minibus to transport players to and from training.
- Driving a BCFC Vehicle or Minibus to transport players to and from fixtures.
- Responsible for the Health & Safety, comfort and welfare of players in your care
- Carrying out daily and weekly vehicle checks and to carry out basic maintenance
- Report any vehicle defects, faults, incidents and accidents
- Ensuring the vehicle is in a clean and roadworthy condition before and after use
- Refuelling vehicles as required
- Covering for absent colleagues
- Maintaining company image: working attire should be worn at all times and kept in a clean and tidy condition
- Working within Health & Safety guidelines and Drivers Code of Conduct
- To attend Monthly Operations Meetings and One to One’s with Head of Operations
- To possess and develop a working knowledge of Safeguarding children regulations in line with Company policy & procedures
We will give you:
- Flexible working hours
- A supportive and progressive environment
- Complimentary ticket to all Bristol City FC Home league fixtures
- The opportunity to be part of one of the most unique and exciting organisations in the South West
If this is you please apply with your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: due to the nature of the role, any job offer is dependent on a CRC (Criminal Records Check) all information will be kept by the Safeguarding Officer in strictest confidence.
We are an equal opportunities employer