Chef de Parti
Bristol City Football Club, Failand
Full time, 37.5 hours per week
£18,500 plus company package
Do you have the passion to work for a winning team?
Are you looking for a new and exciting experience?
Are you looking for part-time work and are flexible in your hours?
Ashton Gate Ltd and Bristol City Football club are looking to recruit a team member to work within the kitchen team at our training ground in Failand. You will work within a small team to deliver top quality, nutritious food to our First Team squad, U23s squad and coaching staff, as well as QEH school.
The right candidate will have experience in the kitchen, ideally working at chef de parti level, however experience at any level will be considered. The ideal candidate will be expected to lead the delivery of the food on occasions therefore, ideally, they will have several years’ experience working in a busy canteen (or similar) environment. The ideal candidate will preferably have good IT and literacy skills in order to assist with the stock controls and management of the kitchen.
The ideal candidate must be flexible with working patterns, with availability at weekends essential, which may include match days. The usual working day will finish at 3/4pm therefore evening work is not required. The ideal candidate will also be able to drive or have a reliable mode of transport.
- To deliver meals to specification throughout the day to players and staff
- Understand all relevant health and safety procedures
- Be able and accustomed to work under pressure in a busy kitchen environment
- To ensure consistency in food delivery
- To deliver a high standard of food to the specification of the Club Nutritionist
- To ensure the highest standards of cleanliness, tidiness and maintenance in all areas assigned to you
- To help manage stock levels including carrying out ordering
- To provide an exceptional and friendly service at all times
- You are able to work under pressure
- You must be professional and discreet at all times
- You are hard- working, used to acting on your own initiative
- You love to be an important part of a team
- You are great at multi-tasking
- You have pride in your work and excellent attention to detail
- Good at working closely with in a team to deliver great food
If you’d like to get involved please respond to email@example.com
NB: Due to working in an educational facility the role will be offered subject to a satisfactory DBS check
We are an equal opportunities employer