Chefs de Rang (Waiting Staff)
We are looking for Chefs de Rang (Waiting Staff) who will have their own section to run within the hospitality restaurant on football and rugby match days.
ABOUT THE VENUE
Ashton Gate Stadium has undergone a £45million rebuild since 2014. We are now the largest sports venue in the South West of England and we cater for up to 27,000 fans on football and rugby match days. We are determined to deliver a first class service all across the stadium, but particularly within the talented Chef de Rang team in our 1,000 seater Lansdown Restaurant.
We strive to be passionate about our work and to have pride in all that we do, and we want all our team to feel the same way. Ashton Gate is an exciting place to work full of opportunity, with both the football and the rugby teams knocking on the doors of their premiership leagues. We’re looking for professional, dedicated and detail-orientated staff who want to join a dynamic organisation with the chance to progress quickly up our ranks.
Our Chefs de Rang have their own section to run within the hospitality restaurant on football and rugby match days. They take care of their guests from the moment they walk in to the moment they leave. No matter how busy the day gets or what happens on the pitch, the Chefs de Rang are keeping a careful eye on their section to ensure all guests get the great atmosphere and warm, friendly and efficient service they expect.
- Competitive rate of pay that is at least 50p per hour above the basic FST member
- Ongoing training within Ashton Gate
- Access to many internal opportunities for promotion and progression
- Proven waiting staff experience, min. six months
- Strong customer service skills
- You need to be proactive, motivated, and an excellent problem solver.
- You should also be neatly presented, with a willing attitude and strong verbal communication skills
- 16+ to comply with National Labour Laws
PREFERRED BUT NOT NECESSARY
- Previous professional experience in corporate hospitality
- Age 18+ so you can sell alcohol if required
HOW TO APPLY
Email a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com with the subject line as YOUR NAME + CHEF DE RANG
We are an equal opportunities employer.
**All details are maintained in the strictest confidence under the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998**
By sending in an application you give us permission to store the details provided and contact you via email or telephone using contact information given in regards to potential work with Ashton Gate Ltd.