Ashton Gate Stadium- Bristol City Football Club, Bristol Rugby Club
£17,500-20k depending on experience
Ashton Gate Stadium, home to Bristol Sport, Bristol City Football club and Bristol rugby are seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual to join our well regarded Ground staff team, in the preparation and maintenance of the main stadium pitch to the first team training pitches and to deliver exceptionally high standards throughout.
With plans to expand the training grounds we are looking for a new member to join the team in what is an exciting and ever changing environment.
What are the main responsibilities?
- Cutting training ground and stadium pitches
- Marking out lines for a variety of pitches Inc. Ashton Gate stadium pitch
- Assisting in set up of training and match day operations
- Help log rain fall and soil temperatures
- Ensure all sites adhere to health safety regulations
- Assist in any grounds tasks as required by Head of Grounds
What we are looking for?
- Previous experience working in a similar environment is desirable, however full training can be given if required.
- Operational tractor driving is desirable
- Ideally will have NVQ2 or above in Sports turf
- Ideally, a passion for the sporting industry
- An ambition to provide nothing less than perfect
We are looking for someone who wants to pursue a career in sports turf grounds work. This person must be dedicated and looking a permanent role that they can progress in, develop and really become a part of Ashton Gate.
Any job offers will be dependant on the pass of a DBS check and the interview process will include a trial day of work.
What do you get in return?
- Company package and benefits including pension
- Training programmes
- The opportunity to come with us on a progressive career journey as a key part of our team in one of the most unique and exciting organisations in Bristol
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer