To assist the marketing team in delivering a wide range of marketing tasks, including the activation and delivery of campaigns internally and externally, analysis of campaign data whilst working across a multi sport and venue group.
- Support the Data & CRM Team Leader and Marketing Assistant with the content, building and sending of weekly email campaigns across all business areas i.e. Bristol City, Bristol Bears, Bristol Flyers and Ashton Gate Stadium
- Work closely with the Bristol Sport Foundation to support database integration and activation of campaigns
- Work with the Data & CRM Team Leader and Marketing Assistant to pull owned email data for all relevant email campaigns and to analyse results and feedback
- Work with external media providers and agencies to activate and manage marketing campaigns i.e. radio, outdoor and digital
- Liaise with the internal design team and external printers and suppliers, obtaining departmental requirements, managing print deadlines and orders
- Write and proof read marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- General administration of marketing, campaigns, data & CRM
- Support the Head of Marketing to help create marketing plans and calendars and any other appropriate marketing tasks
- Set up campaign promotions including social media advertising and other paid advertising for product areas including ticketing, membership, retail and hospitality
- Support the marketing campaigns behind Membership scheme to drive sales and achieve set targets
Safeguarding and Equality:
Ashton Gate Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees to share this commitment.
Ashton Gate Ltd has systems in place to ensure that the welfare of vulnerable groups is dealt with appropriately and sensitively.
Everyone working at the Company has a duty of care to safeguard the welfare of children and young people by creating an environment that protects them from harm. Our standards of practice ensure all employees are fully aware and understand their responsibilities under safeguarding legislation and statutory guidance.
All employees should remain alert to signs of abuse or maltreatment and will refer concerns to the Designated Safeguarding Officer.
About Ashton Gate:
Working for Ashton Gate Stadium means you are part of a unique sports and entertainment business.
The 27,000-seater stadium is the beating heart of professional sport in Bristol. Home to Championship side Bristol City FC; Premiership Rugby team the Bristol Bears and Bristol Sport; it is also the largest conference and events centre in the South West hosting many of the biggest and most prestigious business conferences and gala dinners in the region.
Ashton Gate forms part of Stephen Lansdown’s sporting group of companies which includes Bristol Sport; Bristol City; Bristol Bears; Bristol Flyers Basketball and each of their respective community charities which are all based at Ashton Gate. Bristol Sport was founded in 2012 to inspire sport in Bristol and beyond.
At Ashton Gate, we are OneTeam. We take pride in working together to deliver the best stadium experience possible.
Community, honesty and integrity sits at the heart of everything we do and we are always looking to challenge ourselves, share best practice and act with humour and humility.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
If you would like to get involved and join the Ashton Gate team please email a cover letter & CV to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is 14th February 2020.