Senior Sales Coordinator
We have an exciting new opportunity to join our team at Ashton Gate as a Senior Sales Coordinator.
The successful candidate will be responsible for generating and converting new business and managing the sales co-ordination for a variety of events.
About Ashton Gate:
Working for Ashton Gate Stadium means you are part of a unique sports and entertainment business.
The 27,000-seater stadium is the beating heart of professional sport in Bristol. Home to Championship side Bristol City FC; Premiership Rugby team the Bristol Bears and Bristol Sport; it is also the largest conference and events centre in the South West hosting many of the biggest and most prestigious business conferences and gala dinners in the region.
Ashton Gate forms part of Stephen Lansdown’s sporting group of companies which includes Bristol Sport; Bristol City; Bristol Bears; Bristol Flyers Basketball and each of their respective community charities which are all based at Ashton Gate. Bristol Sport was founded in 2012 to inspire sport in Bristol and beyond.
At Ashton Gate, we are OneTeam. We take pride in working together to deliver the best stadium experience possible.
Community, honesty and integrity sits at the heart of everything we do and we are always looking to challenge ourselves, share best practice and act with humour and humility.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Ensure daily tasks are completed
- Ensure events 500 tasks are completed
- Taking ownership of calendar of events; including developing ideas, marketing and delivery
- BDRC feedback forms submitted weekly for previous tasks as well as a monthly summary
- Arranging meetings & events training
- Reviewing and developing meetings and events SOPs
- Managing the meetings and events office in the Sales Managers absence
- Organising and communicating daily appointment sheet for the meetings and events team to internal departments
General role responsibilities:
- Responding to enquiries within a two hour time frame
- Entering all enquiries onto the Events 500 system
- Show arounds of the stadium
- Assisting with FAM trips to the stadium
- Converting business leads
- Building relationships with agencies, bookers and event organisers to ensure re-bookings
- Generating new ideas to help generate revenue
- Researching other venues to gain leads
- Communication with the operations teams and chefs to go through any special requests
- To produce correct reporting for the accounts department
- To cross sell to other BSL teams
If you would like to get involved and join the Ashton Gate team please email a cover letter & CV to email@example.com.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive; only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
The successful candidate must ensure a positive commitment towards equality and diversity by treating others fairly and not committing any form of direct or indirect discrimination, victimisation or harassment of any description and to promote positive working relationships between all internal and external stakeholders.
Ashton Gate Ltd are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all employees and workers to endorse this commitment.