Stock Room Operative at Bristol Sport
We are looking for a highly organised and passionate individual to join our growing and progressive team. The successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring that the all stock is effectively managed and delivered to the store to ensure that all products are available for the sales team to provide great customer service.
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager.
- Prepare and organise for stock deliveries
- Prepare stock ready for the sales floor
- Process orders from the website
- Maintain a clean and tidy stock room inline with health and safety regulations
- Assist with the stock audit process throughout the year
- To assist on the sales floor when necessary
- To report any stock risks to the manager
- Must be a team player
- Organised, proactive and able to work with initiative
- Self-motivated and able to work alone at times
- IT literate
- Ideally will have experience having worked in retail or stock rooms
- Ideally to hold a drivers license but this is not compulsory
Due to the nature of the role there will be lifting involved.
We will give you:
- Basic salary £16,000k
- Basic Uniform
- Opportunity for progression
Job Type: Full-time
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com