Supporter Services Advisor
Temporary - three months FTC
Full Time (37.5 hours) plus match day events, must be flexible with working hours
Are you committed to delivering great quality service?
If so, we would like to talk to you…
Bristol Sport, part of a group of sports companies owned by Stephen Lansdown, promotes access to professional sport and participation in sport across all age and capability ranges. We oversee the business, commercial and operational interests of its affiliated clubs which include Bristol City Football Club, Bristol Rugby Club, Bristol Flyers Basketball, Bristol City Women's Football, Bristol Ladies Rugby, Bristol Jets Badminton and Bristol Sport Racing.
Bristol Sport oversees the business, commercial and operational interests of its affiliated clubs promoting access to professional sport and participation in sport across all ages and capabilities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for answering incoming calls for the business driving ticket sales, Bristol Sport 7s, Kids Forever Bristol and Forever Bristol membership and giving excellent service to meet the needs of the supporter and customer.
- Sell match ticket for Bristol City Football, Bristol Rugby, Bristol Flyers Basketball and Bristol Jets Badminton.
- Promote and facilitate Season Card and Forever Bristol Membership sales.
- Deal with the businesses incoming calls and direct them appropriately to variety of departments.
- Understand the businesses values and ensure supporters are aware of all opportunities they can engage with.
- Be adaptable and meet the needs of the supporter.
- A firm commitment to deliver the Bristol Sport ethos
- Telephone experience
- Sales experience
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to deal with challenging situations where necessary
- Excellent face-to-face communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to self-motivate
- An ability to work with computer systems
- An ability to work to and exceed personal and team sales targets
- An ability to work as part of a dynamic team
We will give you:
- An exciting and evolving work place
- The opportunity to come with us on a progressive career journey as a key part of our team in one of the most unique and exciting organisations in Bristol
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Supporter Services Advisor”.