Disability Confident provides employers with the knowledge, skills and confidence they need to attract, recruit, retain and develop disabled people at work.
The scheme also helps customers and other businesses identify those employers who are committed to equality in the workplace.
Signing up to the Disability Confident scheme will help Ashton Gate recruit and retain from the widest possible pool of talent. It also helps us:
- tap into the huge pool of talent amongst disabled people, and recruit, retain and develop people with the skills required
- increase our understanding of disability and how to make the most of the opportunities provided by employing disabled people
- remove barriers that might be preventing disabled people and those with long term health conditions from accessing employment with us
- play our part in ensuring that disabled people have opportunities to fulﬁl their potential and realise their aspirations
As a Disability Confident member, Ashton Gate Stadium has access to free information, support and guidance, and a range of exclusive activities, including:
- regular newsletters including up-to-date advice and support
- member-only online forums where you can ask questions, and share good practice
- exclusive events like webinars and conferences led by leaders and experts on key disability employment topics
- top tips guides
- a wealth of information and advice to help us on our Disability Confident journey
Click here to find out more about working at Ashton Gate.