Last year’s virtual event was a resounding success with riders of all ages from all over the country saddling up to fundraise for our charitable foundations, with over 250 riders combining to raise an incredible £15,000. Here’s to an even bigger and better event this year.
HOW DO I GET INVOLVED?
Break the Cycle 2021 is being held throughout May and June followed by a live-streamed celebration event from Ashton Gate Stadium on 27th June 2021.
To get involved follow these five simple steps:
- Choose your challenge – Whether you’ve just started to cycle or are a seasoned cyclist set yourself a challenge
- Get cycling – Your favourite local route, at home on a static bike, out with your family… whenever you like, it’s up to you!
- Donate a minimum of £5 – to our Break the Cycle fundraising campaign to raise vital funds for the Bristol Bears Community Foundation – DONATE NOW
- Tune in – Join us for the live streamed event on Sunday, June 27th to celebrate your involvement
- And relax – Kick back, put your feet up and think about all the life changing work you have supported
WHERE DOES MY DONATION GO?
All individual donations and entry fees are passed to the Bristol Bears Community Foundation, the rugby club’s award winning charity which delivers programmes that are proven to change the lives of people across the region.
Once you have entered you can then fundraise even more money for your chosen Bristol Sport charitable Foundation. To do this simply register on the event page and select from:
- Bristol Bears Community Foundation
- Bristol City Robins Foundation
- Bristol Flyers Community dept via the Bristol Sport Foundation
SHARE YOUR CYCLE
We are encouraging you to take photos and videos whilst on your rides and submit them either by using the Bristol Sport Foundation mobile app or through Bristol Sport Foundation’s and Bristol Bears Community Foundation’s social media channels, using #BreakTheCycle2021