Now children from the Greater Bristol communities will have the chance to join us for a week of singing, dancing and acting out popular songs from The Greatest Showman, in our first ever performing arts holiday camp being hosted at Ashton Gate.
Following the success of our Forever Sport dance lessons and after school clubs, the Foundation is delighted to launch the first of its performing arts holiday camps to create an opportunity for primary school aged children to stay active during the school break.
The camp will run from 9am-3pm from Monday 17th – Friday 21st February, culminating in a performance to the parents on Friday afternoon to showcase everything the children have learnt throughout the week.
The camp costs £75 for the week and is a great activity for boys and girls to get involved and learn some new skills from our performing arts coaches in a safe and enjoyable environment.
Meet the team:
Martina Tavella: Bristol Sport Foundation Dance coach
- BA (Hons) in Contemporary Dance, National Academy of Dance Rome.
- MA (Hons) in Choreography, National Academy of Dance Rome.
- Previous experience Dance Cover tutor at Bird College Performing Arts.
- Strong portfolio of complementary performance experience.
Jazmin Coles: Bristol Sport Foundation Head Coach
- Part of Ivy Arts Theatre School and Youth Theatre for 18 years.
- Performed in multiple shows with favourites being Grease, Sweeney Todd, West Side Story and Les Misérables.
- First Class BSc Sports Coaching degree.
To book a place on this camp please click the button below.