Commercial Engagement & Corporate Social Responsibility
The Nascence Project is Bristol Sport Foundation’s business and community engagement programme, designed to bring business and community together through the life-changing impact of sport.
The Nascence Project provides new and innovative opportunities for local and national business to access Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Continued Professional Development (CPD) for groups of staff or longer term interventions for High Value Potential individuals.
There are five core elements to The Nascence Project:
1. Partnerships that make a difference. Supporting Bristol Sport Foundation to deliver meaningful and challenging activities, embracing the power of sport to change lives.
- Volunteer on one or more of our award-winning programmes (including Matchday). Working with a wide and diverse range of BSF staff and programme participants - both young and old
- Adopt us as your chosen charity of the year and help us grow and develop our work
- Fundraise for BSF through our own annual cycling event - Break The Cycle; through running events such as the Bristol 10k, Half Marathon or London Marathon or through an event of your own with our significant support
- Support of one our life-changing programmes - either financially or through volunteering
- Supporting Bristol Sport Gala Dinner in aid of the Bristol Sport Foundation
- Commercial rights of Break The Cycle, primary funding event across the BSF group
2. Engaging your staff and developing your high potential talent - helping people grow and excel in the workplace
- Engaging and involving in our broad range of programmes, direct personal experience of something real and special. Creating opportunities for staff to connect with their colleagues, managers and the wider organisation in a environment outside of normal working practice
- Helping you to create an environment where employees are motivated, valued and empowered to deliver great customer service
- Helping your top talent develop to stretch their social and communication skills and improve their emotional intelligence through meaningful engagement with our broad and diverse range of programmes
3. Supporting your recruitment/attraction strategy - helping you attract better customers, investors and top talent
- Working with Bristol Sport Foundation to deliver our charitable outcomes can enhance your reputation as a business and support a positive image within the local community and the wider population
- Benefit from offering employment, education and training opportunities for carefully matched Bristol Sport professional players in your workplace. Either short-term placements through periods of injury rehabilitation or longer-term transitioning from professional sport to the ‘world of work’
4. Health & Well-Being
- Direct association with a significant national sports organisation.
- Health Week, raising the awareness and importance of health and lifestyle matters, helping your staff live life well, happy and healthy
- Introduction of Cycle to work scheme and other health and well-beinginitiatives
- Participate in active fundraising/volunteering opportunities.
5. The opportunity to align and theme your CSR and CPD strategies with the single-minded goal of Bristol Sport Foundation and Bristol Sport - to inspire sport in Bristol and Beyond.
- Bristol Sport Foundation promotes access to grassroots and professional sport across all age and capability ranges.
If you’re interested in adopting BSF as your nominated charity, would like to create a partnership, or just find out more about Bristol Sport Foundation, please contact Paul Glanville at email@example.com