Testimonials

What do some of our current partner schools and parents say about our programme and coaches?  

“All the teachers are very happy with the coaching we have received.  The children are very enthusiastic about their sessions, even those who might be considered as 'non-sporty'.  The children's skills have visibly improved across the board, as has their understanding of tactics.

Thank you and well done!”

Teacher at Blagdon Primary School

“First term with the boys has been really good; all teachers involved have commented on the high quality of the provision and the after school clubs have been a hit. I’ve also been impressed by the professional manner of the boys – they are a great advert for your organisation!”

PE Co-ordinator at Oasis Academy Long Cross

“Throughout the weekly classes Bex constantly provided positive reinforcement aligned with exact, simple instruction. She seamlessly adapted and modified the exercises based on the children’s individual needs to ensure all class members enjoyed a fulfilling gymnastics experience and it was absolutely joyful to see the beneficial effect on the children.”

Teacher at St Michaels Primary School

“Hi, my daughter has just decided that she would like to join the Cricket Club at Abbotswood and I wondered if it is too late to join? She has never played cricket before but she absolutely loved the badminton lessons she attended and has decided to try lots of sports. She has also started playing badminton regularly outside of school with her Dad! It really has brought out her confidence, thank you so much.”

Parent of one of our after school club participants

"Thank you both for your well organised, fun and thoroughly enjoyable sessions! We all got greatly involved and improved our throwing / catching / accuracy skills!! Thank you for your constant patience and enthusiasm. We have noticed such an improvement in the children's ball skills. We very much look forward to working with you again".

Teacher who completed our teacher mentoring training

“Many congratulations and thanks for all you have done for Ashley Down and Brunel Field, we have had nothing but such positive feedback from Headteachers and all staff and pupils. Keep up the good work.”

PE Co-ordinator at Ashley Down Primary School

“I was so happy to see them so confident at the end of the day and they have not stopped asking me if we are going again today. My boys can be very uncertain and shy at participating so to see them so happy and keen to come again is a real credit to your coaches and the programme. It is really heartening to see the level of care and support you gave when I mentioned how insecure they can be in new places and with new people. So, thank you, have happily recommended you.”

Parent of one of our Holiday Camp participants