Frequently asked questions
If you’re visiting Ashton Gate Stadium for the first time or haven’t been for a while, then it’s worthwhile familiarising yourself with the stadium using the information below.
1. Can I bring a bag into the stadium?
All bags will be searched on entry and anything larger than A4 size will not be permitted.
2. What items am I prohibited from taking into the stadium?
The following is a list of prohibited items:
- Glass, cans, bottles, or thermos flasks of any kind
- Flammable liquids and aerosols (including perfume, hairspray etc)
- Laser pens/pointers
- Laptops, iPads, professional cameras/video equipment (unless pre-authorised)
- Food and drink, unless for medicinal purposes
- Signs, banners, flags, inflatables, selfie sticks
- Air horns, whistles or other noise making devices
- Knives or weapons, fireworks, confetti, glitter bombs or sprays
3. Are there cash machines at the stadium?
No, unfortunately we do not have any cash machines at the stadium.
Please note we are a cashless venue.
4. Are there smoking areas inside the stadium?
Smoking/ Vaping is not permitted inside the stadium.
5. Who can I contact on a matchday if I need to report anti-social or abusive behaviour?
If you see or hear any racist, homophobic or any other abuse around the stadium, please report it to our text line: 07770 736 047.
6. Where are the bars and toilets?
There are a wide range of bars and food outlets located around the stadium both inside the concourses and outside in the fan village. There are also plenty of toilets located inside the concourses as well as temporary toilets in the fan village.
7. Will I be able to purchase food and drink in the stadium?
Yes, there will be a wide range of food and beverages available to buy.
Alcohol will be available to buy for adults aged 18+, however, you will be required to provide photo identification as proof.
8. Who do I contact for lost property?
Please call our Club Shop on 0117 9630637
9. Where can I find out more information about tickets?
For all general ticketing enquiries, please see our dedicated ticket FAQ page.
10. Will my child need a ticket to enter the stadium?
Children under the age of 18 months will not require a ticket to enter the stadium and will be required to sit on their guardian’s lap throughout the game. They will not be given a seat of their own unless specifically required. Children over the age of 18 months will need to purchase their own ticket and will be given a designated seat of their own.
11. How do I get to Ashton Gate Stadium?
For detailed information on travelling to Ashton Gate Stadium for a specific event please visit the Getting Here section on the website.