The AG1, AG2, AG3, AG4 and Service A will all continue to operate, with additional post-match buses on most routes to improve customer experience. The AG6 route from Henbury which was trialled last season will not operate for the forthcoming season.
A new Ashton Gate mTicket has also been launched for the services which includes a Group Return mTicket, allowing up to five passengers to travel together – meaning passengers can travel for just £1.80 return! Ashton Gate mTickets are valid for use on all First and MetroBus services within the Bristol Zone.
Prices on all First operated services (AG1, AG2, AG3 and AG4) are:
- £2.50 Single – on bus only
- £4.50 Return mTicket / £5 on-bus
- £9 Group Return mTicket / £10 on-bus
- Concessionary pass holders can use their passes to travel free
- U16s are no longer able to travel free
- Only Ashton Gate mTickets and tickets purchased on matchday buses are valid on matchday services
- Ashton Gate Matchday mTickets are valid for use on all First and MetroBus services within the Bristol Zone
- The Ashton Gate Matchday mTicket is available using the First Bus app
- Group mTickets allow up to five people to travel together – all passengers must travel and board together on both journey.
Prices on ABus Service A is:
- Single £2 – on bus only
- Return £2 with a Bristol City 2019-20 season card / £3 without – on bus only
- English concessionary card holders travel free
The full list of matchday routes is now:
AG1 – Portway Park & Ride (collecting along the Portway) *Includes Free Parking*
AG2 – Brislington Park & Ride (direct service) *Includes Free Parking*
AG3 – Horfield Common (collecting at stops in Horfield, Gloucester Road and Stokes Croft). Bristol Bears games only
AG4 – Whitchurch (collecting at stops throughout Hartcliffe, Withywood and Bishopsworth). Bristol City games only
Service A – Eagle Road, Brislington (collecting en-route including Temple Meads Railway Station Stop TJ and city centre). Bristol City games only.
Services will operate for all home league games. Cup competitions and friendlies – services may vary and be announced ahead of each fixture. Due to the 4.30pm kick-off, the timetable for the Leeds United game will be announced on www.bcfc.co.uk ahead of the game. The AG5 from Temple Meads will operate for the Bristol Bears vs Bath Rugby game on Fri 18th October with details to be released soon.