Keeping You Safe
We have missed you all! But we have great news...... WE ARE BACK!
As our sports clubs and hubs start to reopen we appreciate that you may have some questions and worries about the safety of yourselves and your families. Therefore we wanted to let you know what we will be doing to keep you safe.
For each and every session we deliver in schools and in the communities, we have put the following measures in place;
- Our delivery has been adapted to adhere to government and relevant NGB return to play guidance
- We have carried out and will implement risk assessments in collaboration with schools and venues
- All equipment will be sanitised before, during and after every session
- All Children and Staff are to wash/sanitise hands before and after each session
- Coaches will remind participants to;
- Follow social distancing guidelines where possible
- Cover their mouth and nose when they sneeze or cough
- Refrain from touching their face
We hope you are as excited to rejoin our activities as much as we are to see you back!