Against a backdrop of increasing levels of childhood obesity and physical inactivity our intent is to help children to fall in love with sport and enjoy being active. We believe in the power of sport to change lives by growing confidence and raising aspirations. Our Forever Sport programme helps primary schools deliver the best in Physical Education (PE) and sports coaching, whilst also helping with the pressures of assessment and investing in the upskilling of staff. With Forever Sport you can confidently choose PE as a deep dive subject for Ofsted.
- Forever Sport provides PE and sports coaching programmes for primary schools
- Every school has a consistent head coach, lessons are delivered by sport specialist coaches across 16 different sports
- Forever Sport can be used for PPA cover, or to upskill, motivate, and build confidence of teachers to deliver high-quality PE and sport in line with the DfE’s guidance on use of the PE and sport premium
- We will demonstrate the positive impact that physical activity has on the health and well-being of your pupils
Forever Sport is a turnkey solution that meets all five of the PE and sport premium key indicators, whilst also being flexible and scalable to meet the individual requirements of each school.
- Extra curricular and lunchtime clubs = fun, active and impactful clubs for KS1 and KS2
- We Love Sport = physical literacy and fundamental sports skills assessment for Years 1, 3, and 6
- Education programmes that focus on curriculum intent:
- Health Squad: using Basketball to engage and empower Year 5+6 pupils to make positive lifestyle choices
- Sums and Scrums: Rugby themed mathematics programme to make learning about numbers, fun, exciting and rewarding
- Sports Beat: using a Bristol Sport match day to enhance children’s engagement in writing and journalism
1. Intra and inter-school competitions
2. Annual Celebration of Sport festival at Ashton Gate Stadium
3. Complimentary tickets for children and staff
4. Holiday camps at your school
5. Bristol Sport pro player appearances
6. Signposting to Development Hubs and Community Clubs
I have worked with Forever Sport for 6 years, introducing the programme to five schools during that period. The service they provide is second to none. The way the coaches engage the children and the staff through fun, inclusive lessons and help them develop their core skills has completely transformed school sport at Coniston. I can honestly say that the behaviour and attitudes of our children have improved across the school since we started our partnership with Forever Sport. Children of all abilities make progress and to see some of our most vulnerable children leading from the front is credit to the way lessons are delivered. The coaches are excellent and the culture they create has spread to other areas of our curriculum. The two-coach model that Forever Sport rightly prides itself on was highly praised in our recent Ofsted ‘deep dive’ in December 2019. Ofsted identified the progression between year groups, the confidence of staff to deliver lessons and the aspiration and resilience shown by the children. We are looking forward to continuing our partnership next year and beyond.
Alan Walters: Headteacher at Coniston Primary School
The whole school love Ollie, it is fantastic to have someone working at our school who we can hand the whole thing over to. The two-coach model works brilliantly and we love the fact that specialist coaches come in and inspire children who might not have many aspirations.
Georgina Fahey: Formerly at The Tynings, now PE Lead at St. Pius X (new Forever Sport school for 19/20)
As a federation we very much value everything that the programme brings to our schools. One of many hugely desirable factors, that we as a school value so highly, is your links to professional sports teams and how that makes our children respond. This is especially prevalent with challenging boys across the schools.
Simon Field: PE Lead at Ashley Down Schools Federation
Our full academic year packages range in price from £4,370 to £16,720 subject to the number of delivery days per week. All curriculum coaching uses our two-coach model (head coach and sport specialist) and prices include full teacher mentoring (including lesson plans), after school club administration (including online booking system), match tickets, pupil assessments, intra and inter-school competitions, annual Celebration of Sport festival at Ashton Gate Stadium, Bristol Sport pro player appearances, and an inset day CPD. All packages are based on 38 weeks of delivery.
Find out more
To organise a call or a meeting to discuss the programme and options for your school please contact Tom Monks, Head of Programmes,
on 07971 587 192 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to share this information easily then why not DOWNLOAD our glossy brochure which is easy to print and send to others.