We have an exciting new opportunity to join our team at Ashton Gate as a Ticketing Operations Team Leader.
As the Ticketing Team Leader you will need to provide expertise knowledge on the ticketing system for all event setup, reporting and distribution, as well as motivating and supporting your staff and the wider customer service team.
About Ashton Gate:
Working for Ashton Gate Stadium means you are part of a unique sports and entertainment business.
The 27,000-seater stadium is the beating heart of professional sport in Bristol. Home to Championship side Bristol City FC; Premiership Rugby team the Bristol Bears and Bristol Sport; it is also the largest conference and events centre in the South West hosting many of the biggest and most prestigious business conferences and gala dinners in the region.
Ashton Gate forms part of Stephen Lansdown’s sporting group of companies which includes Bristol Sport; Bristol City; Bristol Bears; Bristol Flyers Basketball and each of their respective community charities which are all based at Ashton Gate. Bristol Sport was founded in 2012 to inspire sport in Bristol and beyond.
At Ashton Gate, we are OneTeam. We take pride in working together to deliver the best stadium experience possible.
Community, honesty and integrity sits at the heart of everything we do and we are always looking to challenge ourselves, share best practice and act with humour and humility.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Will be experienced in complaint resolution and be able to demonstrate a passion for customer service. You will have the skills to train and develop all new and existing members of your team through ongoing quality assessment and on the job coaching. You may have the desirable knowledge of the sports ticketing sector.
Your contribution to the team includes
- Handle escalated ticketing operations queries.
- Be subject matter expert for the department.
- Conduct training and share knowledge to Customer Services team.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders.
- Set-up and maintenance of all events on the ticketing system.
- Set-up and maintenance of all season cards.
What you need to be successful:
- Excellent phone presentation and communication skills.
- Previous experience of managing a small team or mentoring or training others.
- Ability to build rapport with customers, with solid experience in objection handling, managing expectations and successful complaint resolution.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple work streams.
- Negotiating skills.
- Reliability and flexibility.
- Demonstrable skills in problem solving and finding innovative solutions for successful problem resolution.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications (Word, Excel & the internet).
Salary – £22,000
If you would like to join the Ashton Gate team, please email a cover letter & CV to email@example.com. Closing date for applications is Friday 28th June 2019
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive; only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
The successful candidates must ensure a positive commitment towards equality and diversity by treating others fairly and not committing any form of direct or indirect discrimination, victimisation or harassment of any description and to promote positive working relationships between all internal and external stakeholders.