The Ticketing Operations Assistant will be expected to support the Ticket Operations Team Leader in providing expertise on the ticketing system for all event setup, reporting and distribution. This role will require weekend and evening work.
About Ashton Gate:
Working for Ashton Gate Stadium means you are part of a unique sports and entertainment business.
The 27,000-seater stadium is the beating heart of professional sport in Bristol. Home to Championship side Bristol City FC; Premiership Rugby team the Bristol Bears and Bristol Sport; it is also the largest conference and events centre in the South West hosting many of the biggest and most prestigious business conferences and gala dinners in the region.
Ashton Gate forms part of Stephen Lansdown’s sporting group of companies which includes Bristol Sport; Bristol City; Bristol Bears; Bristol Flyers Basketball and each of their respective community charities which are all based at Ashton Gate. Bristol Sport was founded in 2012 to inspire sport in Bristol and beyond.
At Ashton Gate, we are OneTeam. We take pride in working together to deliver the best stadium experience possible.
Community, honesty and integrity sits at the heart of everything we do and we are always looking to challenge ourselves, share best practice and act with humour and humility.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Will be highly organised with the ability to effectively respond to a variety of administration tasks. Our ideal candidate will thrive on working in a small team and be passionate about providing excellent customer service.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Assisting the Ticketing Operations Team Leader with set-up and maintenance of all events on the ticketing system.
- Assisting the Ticketing Operations Manager with set-up and maintenance of all season cards.
- Complete set-up of Away games.
- Communicate regarding ticket sales and match day set-up with key stakeholders (Head of Security, Police Liaison Officer, Away team ticket office).
- Arranging all tickets for visiting clubs
- Identify and implement improvements to the ticket process.
- What you need to be successful:
- Excellent phone presentation and communication skills.
- Strong administration skills.
- Ability to build rapport with customers, with solid experience in objection handling, managing expectations and successful complaint resolution.
- Ability to juggle multiple work streams.
- Negotiating skills.
- Reliability and flexibility.
- Demonstrable skills in problem solving and finding innovative solutions for successful problem resolution.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications (Word, Excel & the internet).
Salary – £19,000
If you would like to join the Ashton Gate team, please email a cover letter & CV to email@example.com Closing date for applications is Friday 28th June 2019
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive; only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
The successful candidates must ensure a positive commitment towards equality and diversity by treating others fairly and not committing any form of direct or indirect discrimination, victimisation or harassment of any description and to promote positive working relationships between all internal and external stakeholders.